Introducing Microwave Ablation 1st Time in INDIA
- Mon-Sat 09:00 - 19:00
Phone: +91 8121 200 400
+91 8121 800 400
Ask the Experts
What Is Microwave Ablation?
Microwave Ablation is a form of thermal ablation used in interventional radiology
MWA uses electromagnetic waves in the microwave energy spectrum (300 MHz to 300 GHz) to produce tissue-heating effects.
These microwaves create heat around the needle, which heat and destroy the cancer cells. Heat closes small blood vessels and lessens the risk of bleeding. The dead tumor cells are gradually replaced by scar tissue.
Microwave ablation (MWA) is a minimally invasive technique that has been used to treat benign and malignant tumors of the LIVER, LUNG ,KIDNEY ,BONE ,BREAST AND BENIGN THYROID NODULES.
MWA is based on thermal injury secondary to heat generated from rotation of water molecules and have several advantages in tumor ablation.
Advantages of MWA (Microwave ablation):-
- Day Care Procedure
- Local Anesthesia
- Obviates need for admission to Hospital
- Less Morbidity
- Faster return to normal activities
- More pleasing esthetic outcomes
- Fewer Complications
- No scar
- No cut
- No sutures
Why choose Maven Medical Center.
- First Laser Center in both Telangana & Andhra Pradesh
- First time in INDIA,Maven Medical Center Introduced Microwave Ablation
- First NABH Pre accreted Daycare Laser Center in INDIA
- More than 15 years of experienced doctors
- 98% Success rate