Piles Laser Treatment
Piles Treatment in Hyderabad
Best piles doctor in Hyderabad with 100% success in surgery with cost range more affordable, and treatment will be effective, within hours discharge. Equipped with state-of-the-art facility Offering the most up-to-date facility and technology.
Diagnosis of Piles
Hemorrhoids can be diagnosed by a digital examination of your anal canal and rectum. Doctor inserts a gloved, lubricated finger into your rectum, feeling for anything out of the ordinary such as tumors. An anoscope, proctoscope, or sigmoidoscope may be used to look at the lower section of your colon and rectum to look for internal hemorrhoids, which are usually too soft to be detected during a rectal examination.
New Advanced Treatment Options For piles
Sclerotherapy: This procedure involves injecting a chemical solution into the piles to shrink them.
Rubber band ligation: A rubber band is placed around the base of the piles to cut off its blood supply, causing it to shrink.
Infrared coagulation: This procedure uses heat to seal off the blood supply to the piles.
Hemorrhoidectomy: In this surgery, the piles are removed surgically. This is usually reserved for more severe cases that do not respond to other treatments.
Laser treatment: Laser energy is used to remove or shrink the piles.
Cryotherapy: This procedure involves freezing the piles using liquid nitrogen.
Electrotherapy: A low-voltage electrical current is used to shrink the piles.
Heat therapy: Warm sitz baths or heat patches may be used to reduce swelling and improve blood flow to the area.
Stenting: A small tube is inserted into the piles to help keep them open and allow for better blood flow.
*Book Your Appointment Now: Register Now
Treatment Types of Piles - Laser Treatment or Surgery
- Non-surgical Treatment
- lifestyle changes, and dietary changes
- Surgical Treatment - Open surgery, Laser Piles Surgery, Cauterization, Rubber-band Ligation, and Stapled Hemorrhoidectomy
- Sigmoidoscopy: To examine within the lower (sigmoid) portion of the colon and rectum, doctor will use a sigmoidoscope, a lighted tube with a camera. Both rigid and flexible sigmoidoscopies are kinds of procedures (proctoscopy).
- Doctor may prescribe an additional test like an anoscopy, sigmoidoscopy, or colonoscopy depending on your risk factors for digestive disorders.
Maven Medical Center offers Safe and faster treatments that give effective relief for all types of hemorrhoids.
(HAL-RAR) Thousands of patients with piles have been treated with the minimally invasive HAL-RAR method, which is performed in day care facilities. Long-lasting treatments have been achieved with great results.
- For bleeding, itching, and discomfort related to piles, HAL treatment is utilised.
- Prolapsed piles with RAR treatment.
- The surgical outcome is improved with FILAC - Laser Ablation of Large Pile Mass.
Piles Laser Treatment
This procedure does not require anesthesia, does not involve any incisions, and does not cause bleeding. There is mild discomfort during the procedure, and it may leave a burning sensation after the treatment. Post-procedure bleeding, itching, and some discomfort are normal.
- Quick and painless – Laser treatment for piles is a quick and virtually painless procedure.
- Highly effective – Laser treatment is highly effective at treating both internal and external hemorrhoids.
- Minimally invasive – Laser treatment is minimally invasive, meaning that there is no cutting or removal of tissue involved. This makes it a much safer and less risky procedure than traditional surgery.
- No side effects – Another big advantage of laser treatment is that there are no known side effects. This means that you can undergo the procedure with peace of mind knowing that you are not risking your health in any way.
If you are suffering from hemorrhoids, then laser treatment may be the right option for you. Talk to our Piles Doctor about whether this type of treatment would be suitable for your individual situation.
Types of Hemorrhoids: Internal, External and Prolapsed
Internal hemorrhoids are those that develop within the rectum. External hemorrhoids are those that develop outside of the rectum, often under the skin around the anus. Prolapsed hemorrhoids are internal hemorrhoids that bulge out from the rectum.
- External Hemorrhoids: These piles are treatable with surgery. If you elect to have surgery, doctor will typically perform a rectovaginal fistula (RVF) procedure. This procedure involves creating a temporary opening in the wall of the rectum and then inserting a surgical tube through the opening. The tube is then used to remove the hemmoroids or piles.
- Internal Hemorrhoids: These piles are common and often untreated conditions. However, there are a number of effective treatments available that can be used in combination. Treatment options include endoscopic surgery, radiation therapy, and surgery followed by radiation therapy. Some patients may also require medication to reduce inflammation and pain.
- Prolapsed Hemorrhoids: These type of hemorrhoids can prolapse either internally or externally, which means they can stretch and enlarge outside of the anus. The hemorrhoids in question might bleed or hurt.
The symptoms are usually mild and may not cause any discomfort or pain.
The external piles are found around the anus and may cause pain, itching, and bleeding. Dark colored or bloody stools - It is a symptom of internal piles when you have dark colored or bloody stools.
Internal piles - The internal piles are the most common type of piles, and they are found inside your rectum.
- Dryness and irritation around the anus.
- Pain and discomfort during bowel movements
- The discomfort and pain during bowel movements is usually associated with external piles.
- Swelling in the anal area
Implications of Piles?
There are a number of potential implications of piles, and it is important to be aware of these if you are diagnosed with the condition. Some of the possible complications of piles include:
- Bleeding: This is the most common complication associated with piles and can occur when straining during bowel movements or from trauma to the anal area.
- Infection: If the skin around the anus becomes broken or irritated, it can become infected. This is usually treated with antibiotics.
- Pain and discomfort: Piles can cause a great deal of pain and discomfort, particularly when they prolapse (when they bulge out from the anus). They can also make cleaning after bowel movements difficult.
- Thrombosis: In some cases, a blood clot may form within a pile, causing it to become thrombosed (blocked). This can be extremely painful and may require treatment with surgery or medication.
Medication for Piles
The doctor may prescribe you some medications such as painkillers, anti-inflammatory drugs, antibiotics, and others to relieve the pain and discomfort.
Sitz bath - It is a warm water bath that you sit in for about 15-20 minutes. It soothes the pain and irritation around the anus. Medicated pads - They are similar to a sanitary pad and are applied over the piles. They are used to stop the bleeding and can be bought over-the-counter.
Cost of Laser Treatment For Piles
If you want to go for Piles Laser Treatment in Hyderabad at an affordable cost in our Piles Clinic? Fill the contact form or call us on +91 8121800400 (OR) +91- 8121200400
Book Your Appointment Now: Register Now
The Best part of our Maven Medical Center is that we have a Specialist Lady Doctor for Piles Treatment in our Hyderabad Piles Clinic to help Lady Patients.
Piles Laser Treatment FAQ's
You might see a primary care doctor, but you will likely be referred to a gastroenterologist, surgeon, or proctologist for specialty care.
Consuming a diet that is high in fiber can help prevent or relieve constipation and make it easier to pass stool. This in turn can reduce the strain on blood vessels in the anal area and minimize the risk of developing hemorrhoids. Good sources of fiber include fruits, vegetables, whole grains, and beans and drinking plenty of fluids.
Piles Treatment: 1.Eat high-fiber foods like fruits, vegetables 2.Use topical treatments like pads containing witch hazel or a numbing agent. 3.Use warm water for soaking piles 4.Take pain relievers
Bleeding when you pass a stool, A mucus discharge when you pass a stool, Swelling or lumpiness around your anus, Pain or discomfort when passing a stool, Itchy skin around your anus, A feeling of fullness in your re,ctum even after passing a stool
symptoms like unbearable pain, lumps, itchy, bleeding near the anus, and inflammation.
Hemorrhoid laser procedure (LHP), HAL Treatment is used for bleeding, itching & pain due to piles. RAR Treatment is given for prolapsed piles. FILAC – Laser Ablation of large pile mass makes the surgical result more excellent.
Stage one – No prolapse. Stage 2– Prolapse under pressure . Stage 3– Prolapse which pushed back in by the patient. Stage 4 – Prolapse which is too painful
Best Piles Hospital in Hyderabad at Maven Medical Center H.no: 8-2-277/B/1, Road No 2, Opp: New Rainbow Children's Hospital, Banjara Hills, Hyderabad.
Piles develop due to veins swollen in anal canal, including straining when you go to the toilet, getting older and lifting heavy objects. They are also common during pregnancy.
Yes, it's possible to treat piles without surgery. However, before you explore alternative options for treatment, treatment depends on which stage it is in.
The cost of piles treatment in Hyderabad ranges from 50,000 to 1.3 lakh.
Ask the Experts
- Mon-Sat 09:00 - 19:00
Phone: +91 8121 200 400
+91 8121 800 400